Vibro Sieve are circular unitary gyratory screens used to separate mass composition of solids from solids,liquid from solid and for gradation of materials as per particle size, having a very wide range applications.
Product Details :
- This is accomplished by vibrating the screens in three different planes along the vertical axis by means of a specially designed vibratory motor having off centred weights at the top and bottom end of the motor shaft.
- The top weight causes vibration in the horizontal plane which causes the material to move across the screen towards the periphery. The lower weight acts to tilt the machine which causes vibration in the vertical tangential axis.
- The angle of lead of the lower weight with relation to the upper weight provides variable control of the screening pattern. Thus the material moves across the screens and also in the vertical and tangential planes enabling maximum screening. Neelam Industries’ Vibro sifter are available with a wide range of possible screen sizes (mesh) Option for multiple deck separation is also possible.
The unit consist of Specially designed vibratory motor to run on 400 / 440V, suitable HP, 3 phase, 50 cycles electric supply ,with adjustable eccentric weights at the top and bottom of the motor shafts mounted vertically at the centre of the base plate of screening unit. Screening unit consists of SS 304 screen sandwiched between SS 304 hopper and bowl with the help of special clamp with gasket. Rugged Springs placed over the circular motor base amplify the vibration and at the same time restrict the vibration from being transferred to the floor.
- Noiseless, Maintenance free & high speeds.
- Available in various models providing screening diameter of 12”, 20”, 30” , 36”, 48”, 72” etc.
- Portable and compact.
- Electric power requirement less than other machine of the kind in the industries & lower energy consumption compared to reciprocating vibratory system.
- Standard machine are with TEFC motor explosion proof / flame proof motor material.
- All contact parts and screen of SS 304 AISI stainless steel material.
- SS 316 quality contact parts optional.
- Special requirement like brushing arrangements, SS lid with charging port and spring loaded outlets.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning facility for contact parts.
- Wide range of screen sizes 4-300 Mesh.
- Double & Triple deck screens with outlet and hopper for bottom deck available on request.