Pressure Nutsche Filter can handle a variety of flow rates and solids loading that can be discharged in dry or slurried form. They can be designed for pressures up to 300 psi (2068 kPa) or full vacuum. The single, horizontal leaf allows for fast and easy cake discharge and facilitates interrupted service flows. By providing the required connections, the nutsche can be designed to wash and dry. Pressure nutsches are ideal for lab, pilot or batch applications and for easily filtered material such as carbon particles, salts and other products where a cake thickness of 6 inches or more can be attained.
- Ideal for piloting of new or modified batch operation and/or processes requiring recovery of the cake.
- The Pressure Nutsche is excellent for lab, pilot or batch applications where cake thickness of 6” and above is achievable.
Features & Benefits :
- Manual and Automatic Models.
- Easy recovery of cake in dry or wet form.
- Available in alloy or rubber-lined construction.
- No wasted heel (zero bypass).
- Designs from full vacuum to 300 psi or higher.
- Wide variety of construction materials available.
- Recovery of valuable solids where the filter cake is the product and filtrate is the waste.
- Permits multiple processes to take place within the filter such as steaming, sparging, drying or washing.
- Accommodates a wide variety of flow rates and solids loadings.
- Porous cakes applications where cakes can build to several inches.
- Pilot Plant studies
- Further treatment with Nitrogen purges or washes (acids).
- Bharat Process Equipment (BPE) offers a wide range of capacities from 6 inches to 96 inches diameter in all material grades.
Additional Information :
- Item Code : BPNF
- Pay Mode Terms : L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch : Nava Sheva Mumbai
- Production Capacity : 100 Units/Month
- Delivery Time : 4 Week
- Packaging Details : Wooden Packaging