Plough Shear Mixer consists of a horizontal cylindrical container with multiple plough shaped shovels mounted on the main shaft.
Bharat Process Equipment (BPE) offers a wide range of capacities from 5 liters to 20000 liters in all material grades.
- The feed is subjected to a whirling, three-dimensional product movement.
- Mixing elements are specially designed to lift the material from the inside wall of the container without squashing the particles against the wall.
- High-speed choppers (optional) installed to disperse agglomerations and control granulation during the mixing process in co-ordination with the mixing elements.
- Chopper Action Single or multiple choppers are located in the lower part of the mixing container in such a way that the chopper assembly is inserted into the wall of the container at points in between the flights of two adjacent mixing shovels.
- The high-speed choppers remove lumps in the raw material, chop pasty additives and prevent formation of agglomerates on liquid addition.
- The choppers can be switched on and off, independent of the main drive shaft. Thus, the influence of the chopper action on the product mix can be controlled.
- Jacket for heating, cooling.
- Wear resistant liner plates for abrasive products.
- Split design stuffing boxes, Air-purging stuffing boxes, Mechanical Seals.
- Spraying system for liquid injection.