Batch Homogenizer Mixer performance and uniform finenes through intensive shearing action of the rotor-stator impeller, featuring an external pinned ring rotor.
Design Highlights :
- Rotor-stator workhead impeller consists of specific arrangement of rotor and stator pinned discs.
- The high speed rotation of rotor blades within workhead exerts powerful suction force drawing the liquid and solid materials upwards from bottom of the vessel into centre of workhead and due to centrifugal force they are subjected to milling between ends of rotor blades.
- The dispersing product is sucked first axially downwards and then radially outwards through the pinned ring stator.
- Between the stator and rotor pins the product is exposed to a high frequency shearing with a shear rate of up to 7000 per second.
- Due to the load in defined shear gaps, even agglomerates, which are difficult to disperse, are effectively disintegrated and micro-fine dispersed with highest solids concentration.
- Bharat Process Equipment (BPE) offers wide range of capacities from 0.5HP to 100HP in all material grades.
Additional Information :
- Item Code : BBHSM
- Pay Mode Terms : L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch : Nava Sheva Mumbai
- Production Capacity : 1000 Units/Month
- Delivery Time : 4 Weeks
- Packaging Details : Wooden Packaging